Monday, September 5, 2011

from this day forward

All of my energy, money, time, thought, heart, mind, and breathe will from this day forward be invested in my future.  My future is unknown to me, as it is to any other being.  However, I can feel the promise of this unknown.  I will be leaving for an adventure in February that will last for the rest of my days on this rock.  I wont be looking back.  So as of today, September 5th 2011, I have 150 days to get it together.  February 2nd 2012, I will be leaving with whatever I have or need...I will take the money I have scrambled together & leave.  I don't know where I am going yet.  But that is not of my concern this day.  I will see what unfolds for me these next couple of days & decide when the time is right.


georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment