Thursday, September 15, 2011

oh..dreams.can.change..?

Today I was :-) to buy my tickets for seattle to attend a Medical Massage course (held next weekend).  Finally, something to kick my spirits back up & and give me the knowledge to truely help the people I meet on my path.   I can't help but look at this huge sociatel barrier between my dreams and the reality of my dreams...Even if I decided to leave in a few months with a couple thousand dollars.  Would I find out that the dream of traveling the world as a free spirit is no longer my 1. goal.  Am I settling for the second best thing and completely giving up on #1....I guess that is what happens when you can't break away from security of the life you have, fear for unhappiness, & the dreaded "L" verb. pull the chance card people.
  take.a.risk.  you can always do easier later on. live as who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment