Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Joyful Holiday




  It has been an awesome time being home so far.  I have seen grandparents, parents, the brother, and sisters, my nephew, aunt, uncle, cousins, and all of my favorite Canadians and South Africans..even friends from around the neighborhood.  Food and drinks have been abundant.  Thankful to be able to spend time with family and friends at ease and with more than enough love to go around.  It has been quite enjoyable telling you all about the trip to come.  This is how I plan to keep you posted so stay tuned.  I know I still have a few rounds to make to see some friends but with time. 
   I have roughly 8 days.  My plane to Panama City, Florida leaves at 9:30 AM Thursday January 3rd.  From there I will meet Monica, a member of the team I will be riding.  Her mom will drive us to Jacksonville where we meet our new family for the next 5/6 months.
  I wanted to say thank you to all my amazing clients back in Austin for being supportive of my decision about the trip and giving me nothing but encouragement!  Also thank you for all your generous donations (tips!) They will definitely help me on a daily basis along the way!  To the AUSTINDEEP TEAM I will miss you ladies so much!  You have been an amazing family to me for the past 10 months in Austin.  I have learned from and with each and every one of you.  I am sure I will be back one day.  Jess, Thank you for believing in me and being passionate about what we do.  You are quite a beautiful inspiration.  I will see you guys in a few weeks when we pass through in Austin.

Stay tuned
1ove :)


P.S.  I will find the Lester tattoo inspiration, not to worry Uncle John

G
  

No comments:

Post a Comment