Friday, May 17, 2013

Shout out to Bicycle Czar

  For a couple hundred miles now I had been riding without water bottle cages.  I was having to stop to drink...(gets old, fast...). When I was passing through Santa Rosa I stopped at the first bike shop I saw. It turned out to be the highlight of my day.  I asked Zac if they had any extra bottle cages floating around anywhere.  They were eager to help me out!  They also gave me a sweet shirt and a delicious bacon cheese burger for lunch!  (What?!)  I know it's awesome...haha.  This bike shop is super awesome/unique.  They build refurbished bikes and sell them at a decent price.  Making it easier for the community to be able to afford to ride a bike.  My hat is off to them.  (http://store.bicycleczar.com)  Thank you guys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment