Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We made it!

  It was so hard to find the time, energy, or wifi to share what has happened in the past 2 or 3 weeks.  The finale.  I will do my best in the next few weeks to share the last few moments of this amazing journey with you.  I have been so pleased with the good and the bad of this trip.  Struggling and succeeding with these people.  I will miss each moment and individual deeply.  It is exciting to think about life and what I can do now that I have accomplished such a challenging feat.  My hat goes off to all the people that decide to make the 5 month adventure we just completed, into a life long dedication.  On top of that,  using their experiences to share with others through writings, videography, photography, etc.  One day this is how I will make a living.  I will learn how to use a videocamera and work on my writing skills (as you can tell from what you have previously read, I am a bit rusty!).  So be looking forward to the last few weeks of the trip being posted on here soon, as well as new postings on progress of the life in Seattle!

"The way through the world is more difficult to find than the way beyond it."
  - James Hillman

Cheers,
Georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment