Sunday, August 4, 2013

Moosh is Back!!!

Sara Pratt has returned to my life!  :) yay.  A little background about Miss Pratt...Sara was one of my first friends in Austin and at AustinDeep.  Her and Mari showed me the ropes..if you will, at the office.  She is ALSO the lady who sent me the link for The Young and Wild Expedition 2013... (5 month bike ride around the country)...we have both had a busy, soul searching, 6 months..and now we have reunited!  It is such a beautiful thing to share our stories and findings.

July 17th she had a pretty serious knee surgery, and was told recovery time would be longer and more intense than expected.  In yet still so positive and up lifting..always searching exploring the brighter side of situations.  She is such a gentle but strong beautiful soul :)  

It feels so rejuvenating to talk with her.  It is so good to see how much we have both grown and experienced.  





Today, was a beautiful day..my mind wondered in all of my massages today..more so as the day went on....At the end of the day, I came to accept where I was...as they say, "just be in the moment".  
I have finally realized where I am...and have come to accept...

I am lost and confused.  

For weeks now Mari has been telling me this truth... it was only today that I accepted it.
I accepted that being lost and confused isn't a bad or wrong place of being.  
Because it is real.  

Sara almost put such a simple truth into words for me that also rang true...

"Happy, is not the only state of being."

This is obvious, but today, I finally felt human...is this what humility feels like? (if so, it is more humbling than I imagined it)...

I figured that I would be done with the "lost and confused" phase when I wasn't alone in Washington anymore...but this isn't true.  
I am at peace knowing what I feel is okay...today, or any day...whatever I am feeling is okay.
Just because you are not happy does not mean you suddenly don't exist.  
Every other feeling that we can contain might even hold more promise than happiness or joy. 
Happiness is the gift...the prize...showing us we are on the right path.


The body is 70%-90% water.
We are mostly fluid.
We are constantly flowing.
It is patients and practice to handle the feelings that arise.


Thank you to my girls at AustinDeep.  Thank you Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment